Club Penguin Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Pirates

A Club Penguin forum about pirates!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambie Gal
Admin
Admin
Ambie Gal

Location : Somewhere far out in the ocean where it's just me and my PC and internet acess

coins & Infractions
Coins Coins: 10000000000/10000000000
Infractions Infractions: 0/5

My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys Empty
PostSubject: My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys   My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:42 pm

No posting! This is muh story! Back away!

One day, in ninja class...
"Ok, I've got a hangover- who knows what that means?" Kakashi Sensei asked. Naruto raised his hand. "It means you are drunk?" he asked. "No. It means I was drunk yesterday." Kakashi Sensei sighed. Sasuke raises his hand. "You're an alcoholic." Sasuke put down firm. "No." Kakashi Sensei said. Sasuke kept on speaking. "You wouldn't come to work drunk unless you were an alcoholic." "Hmm... hmm... what's your name?" Kakashi Sensei asked. "Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke replied. "Ok, Sasuke Uchiha- shut up!" Kakashi Sensei yelled.

"Naruto! I hate you!" Sasuke yelled. "Well, I do to!" Naruto replied. "Grrr!" Sasuke growled. Naruto had a cool blue light light up in his hand. He shot it at Sasuke and he said, "Ha ha!" Naruto left. Hours later, Kakashi Sensei found Sasuke lodged ino the ground. "Most people doggy paddle in water Sasuke!" he said. "Ha ha." Sasuke replied sarcasticly.

Gaara and Lee were having a battle. All of a sudden, Lee breaks out in song. "Everybody was kungfu fighting! HA! HO HA!" Lee tried to kick Gaara but then Gaara used his sand powers to trap him. "It was as fast as lightning! HA! HO HA!" Gaara finished as Lee smacked Gaara. "It was a little bit frightning! HA HO HA!" Lee finshed as he kicked Gaara in the nose. Lee had one the battle!

"He he... tag your it!" Naruto said quickly while tagging Sasuke. "Tag your it!" Sasuke replied fastly. "Tag your it... QUITSIES!" Naruto yelled. "Hey, you can't do that!" Sasuke called. "Oh yes I can, stand it!" Naruto replied angrily. "Oh no you can't, double stand it!" Sasuke answered. "Yes you can, TRIPLE STAND IT!" Naruto screamed. "SHUT UP!" shouted Kakashi Sensei.

"Because, everytime we touch, I get thsi feeling!" sung Temari. Shikamaru stared at her, confused. "And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly!" Temari finished. Shikamaru just kept staring. "Ick! I hate this song!" Gaara screamed while he threw a pop can at Temari.

"Well... I like animals." Sasuke said. "Evil animals?" his brother Itachi asked. "Uh no. I like petting zoos!" Sasuke suggested. "An evil petting zoo?" Itachi asked again. "YOU ALWAYS DO THAT!" Sasuke yelled.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://penguincheaters.forumotion.com
Lukzilla™
Founder
Founder
Lukzilla™

coins & Infractions

PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys   My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Cool (You know I'm just saying that.)
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinpirates.forummotion.com
Ambie Gal
Admin
Admin
Ambie Gal

Location : Somewhere far out in the ocean where it's just me and my PC and internet acess

coins & Infractions

PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys   My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:57 pm

Updated! Two new random stories :)
Back to top Go down
Ambie Gal
Admin
Admin
Ambie Gal

coins & Infractions

PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys   My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:13 pm

Two more stories added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys   My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Naruto Fan Fiction! Jokes From Some Fan Flashes And Avvys
Page 1 of 1