Club Penguin Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Pirates

A Club Penguin forum about pirates!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My topic!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukzilla™
Founder
Founder
Lukzilla™

coins & Infractions
Coins Coins: 10000000000/10000000000
Infractions Infractions: 0/5

My topic! Empty
PostSubject: My topic!   My topic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:06 pm

This is a crazy topic where I talk to myself.

()=I'm thinking.

Oct 21, Only I can post here ok people you can read just no posting. (hmm should I let them post or not... Of corse not I mean I can't just go off reading this and it has like 500 posts!) Ah-ha I've got it I will make a seperate thread saying My topic disscusion then people will get to talk about it. (That is a great idea then I can take over this site bwa ha ha.) (Oh wait I already rule this site... Oh well, wait I'll take over Penguin Cheaters Forum!) Ambie Gal you here that, I'm going to take over PC! (Wait a minute It is gaurded by Hammood and Nintendog88.) (How the heck will I get past them... Oh I know Since I'm known pretty well on that site I'll just go hey guys and they will let me in!) That is a perfect plan! (OK I'll become a Club penguin agent... Oh wait I already am. Ok then I will become a mod... Increasing my chanse to be an admin... And once I'm an admin I will take over PC!) But now I just have to sit and wait... 3.7857431785648756743657863786578367816767678634786478678 miliseconds later I'm bored.

Oct 22, I am going to eat a taco... Because I like tacos... 5 min. later... Mmmm that was good! Ok now I have to be able to take over PC. (Ok check, check, check... Perfect!) I'm going to have to cut this one short. I'm going to take over!----.,*TO BE CONTINUED*,.---- (Immeditally)
(part 2) (3 days later.) (Uhh she still hasn't made me mod! And if I ask her she'll give me an Infraction!) I've got it! I'll sneak in and... Oh god please help me with the rest of my plan. God: I'll make her make you mod! ok I'll go check. 5 minutes later... I'm not mod. God: Um are you sure you saw it correct? Yep! God: Uh um *He said al sweaty* are um you sure, did you try to moderate the forum. Yep! God: Um uh um bye... I'm beginig to think that, that god was fake!:O (It was fake you DINGBAT!!!) Oh...
(Part 3) Bwa ha ha I'm now a mod! Finally, I mean I was Waiting like so long for this! MY MAGAZINE CAME! Now lets get back to the point. (I can't wait to reveal my new plan!) First I get 1,000$ from Bill Gates. Second I pimp out the forum. third she make s me admin and... Leader... Ship... the word "ship" is hidden in side the word "leadership". As Its darravation. Now if this office is infact a ship as leader... I am the captain... But we are all in the same boat, team work. LAter at Bill's mansion... Hey Bill YEAH. Um can I have 1,000$ for a site? SURE. 5 mins later... I am now admin... Now what was I going to do again? Um It wasn't take over this site It wasn't any thing about destroying the site... So I'll just hang out.
Phew that took a while!

Special episode! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPLAT! Ow
I have seemed to have reached another dimension... OH MY F'IN GOD WHAT
THE HEii IS THAT! (tobecontinued) Wow oh wow that is awesome oh Wow.My topic! Javascript_the_catIt is so scary!

Oct 23 Wow that was scary! (It was?) YES (But It's just a kitten!) Whatever... (Ok) Lets get back to the point... I rule the Internet...! (You do?) Uh yeah! (Oh yeah... ) Now I will try to, TAQKE OVER THE WORLD... 2 min. later... Welcome to how to take over the world... First you take over your feinds site... CHECK! Next take over the internet... CHECK! Third ask Bill Gates for a raise... WHAT! Heh heh just kidden ya... OHHH! Third take over the world... By distroying all the country leaders. Cool... 3 minutes later... Now I rule the world!

This one wasn't as funny but it's pretty funny...

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinpirates.forummotion.com
Lukzilla™
Founder
Founder
Lukzilla™

coins & Infractions
Coins Coins: 10000000000/10000000000
Infractions Infractions: 0/5

My topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My topic!   My topic! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:36 pm